"Now make a serious face."

Graceless swan.

March 11, 2010

Breaking Point

I mean... I've had a couple meltdowns in the past few days about college, but I was holding out for my advisor meeting that was today. The degree requirements keep changing and apparently I came into my program at a very confusing time. But, its almost sorted out and it looks good.. Except for the realization that it is pretty set in stone that its going to take me 3 more years to finish college. Like no joke. 6 years total. For 2 majors. Its a 5 year program... Is it worth just staying here an extra year? Because my other option is switching to another school completely and studying costume design... because they have that major there....

I'm seriously confused. And I hate this. I hate college for the most part. I hate hype... it was sooo not accurate for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment