"Now make a serious face."

Graceless swan.

March 11, 2010

#3 + music video

NEW LADY GAGA VIDEO! - TELEPHONE
Lady Gaga ft. Beyonce - Telephone

You all know I love Lady Gaga! And I hope you do too. I was really excited for this video... Telephone is one of my favorite songs off the Fame Monster album. I really liked that it was actually more of a music VIDEO, rather than standing and dancing in REALLY random places with no plot whatsoever. Hey, this may be out there... but I really liked the direction it went in! Plus the makeup and costumes are always amazing. Sad that I know I could never wear those skimpy little things :(
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MOOD: CONTEMPLATIVE

So I've been trying to think a bit more positively about this 3 extra years in college thing... If I stay and finish my degree here then...

+ I can try to feel like a real college student and try to have fun and have the "college experience" that I feel like I've missed out on for the past 3 years. And 3 years is plenty of time...
+ I can get back into doing costumes/tech at university theatre! And stick with it longer like I've wanted to.
+ I can apply to Art to Wear and do something I enjoy for 3 more years.
+ I can do more things that interest me outside class and try to use things from class as well...
+ If I want to apply for an MFA for costume design, I should try to learn those things so I can qualify while I'm here... And maybe use techniques in my costumes/clothes I want to make.
+ I have more time to network.
- I'll be 23 when I graduate... and I was 17 when I got into college....
- Lots and lots and lots of debt.
- Not studying the EXACT major/interest I might want.
+ Still getting 2 degrees saying I can do stuff...
- Being in Raleigh for 3 more years.
+ Bad economy... good time to stay in school? Kinda...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't been as crazy in my clothes as I'd like since I've started this.... But I still need to get my stuff cleaned and organized so I can see everything.. I can easily make outfits if I can see all the shoes, pants, shirts, everything... If I can't... I become more boring. Ahhh whatever... I'll fix it soon!



black dress: belk (on sale for $10 after christmas)
Grey leopard cardigan: forever 21 (dont remember $, but it was probably $15-20)
hot pink tights: target ($5-7 on sale)
awesome shoes: Journeys ($30)

I know I've shown you the shoes before... but hell I liked them with the outfit... and I'm showing you a closeup of the awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment